Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Wednesday 19 June 2013

QR code fun

Another cool idea from this blog.

This week was also fun because the students got to use their devices, and QR codes to do a warm up using SMART XC (extreme collaboration). The kids scanned the green QR code, answered the question, then scanned the black QR code, which connected them to the SMARTboard, and they typed in their answer. Their answer then shows up on the board somewhere and after we have a bunch we can see which one is correct! And what's great is I can choose for the information to be anonymous so no kid has to worry about being made fun of if their answer is wrong. Thanks to @RafranzDavis for showing me this!
 


I've posted about QR codes before here: http://alonganderson.blogspot.ca/2013/03/tech-tool-visualead-colourful-qr-code.html

No comments:

Post a Comment