Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Saturday 11 January 2014

Currently - January 2014


I love Farley's 'Currently' each month. It has been a while since I did one, so I thought... better late than never...

Listening - to Seahawks beat Saints in a rainy amazing playoff game.
Loving - having a weekend with no marking, no plans, just relaxation (and housework)
Thinking - about ways to connect with my new students this term
Wanting - a massage
Needing - to organize my teaching resources that I am not using this year (different position)
Memory/Tradition - Kiddo tried Snowboarding for first time, we went to Cavalia Odysseo, which was amazing and we got all five cousins (my sisters kids, and mine) together for the first time since the youngest was born!!!

That's it for now

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo - a massage! That sounds amazing right about now. So does the long weekend with no grading. I have a ton of grading to do (I am currently procrastinating) but I am hoping for a snow day this week that can be a lazy day. *fingers crossed*
    ~Amanda
    Visiting from Farley's Link-Up

    ReplyDelete