Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Thursday 27 March 2014

Game of Thrones Spoilers or Detention?

Which is Worse: A Game of Thrones Spoiler, or Detention?

According to Belgium's Nieuwsblad, the teacher, at wits end with his noisy class, asked which of his students watched Game of Thrones. Around three quarters of the students raised their hands. "Well, I've read all the books," the teacher replied. "If there's too much noise, I will write the names of the dead on the board. They are enough to fill the whole year and I can even describe how they die."

Read whole story here.

Personally, my students are mostly too young to watch this show and I am sure there are other forms of classroom management that would be effective, but this story is pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment