Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Welcome Back

It has been FOUR years since my last post. A lot has changed in my life personally and professionally but more importantly, a lot has changed in our world over the last few weeks.

As colleagues past and present along with family and friends start reaching out to me for resources and ideas and just to chat about what this new world looks like, it made me think about starting up this blog again with some resources for learning.

So while I have been spending my days over the past few weeks compiling old resources and reviewing new resources, links and websites, I thought I would restart the blog - for a bit - to have a home to post the stuff I am exploring and sharing.

So, welcome back. I don't know how long I will keep this up but I thought it was a good time to revisit and share.

Stay well. Check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment