Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Feudal Systems unit Visual Projects from my Grade 8s

So part of the wrap up to our Feudal System unit was to do a visual project of their choice. Some examples from past years classes included stain glass windows, menu's, fashion models (paper dolls, barbie's in outfits etc.) and more.

Here are some of the projects that were turned in:










 This student did a fashion magazine with various outfits from the era:



I was pretty impressed with the different ideas they came up with. I especially liked the creativity of some. When we get back from Spring Break we are starting Castle Building for Socials Studies portion of Humanities and Touching Spirit Bear as our Language Arts portion, novel study.





No comments:

Post a Comment