Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Friday 1 March 2013

March 2, 1904 is Dr. Seuss's B-Day!






Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss. I love all of his stories, seriously! The messages are so important and presented in a fun way!

This site has a ton of printables and resources to use in the classroom. I often tell TTOCs (Substitute teachers) that having a good picture book can save you in a classroom. I use picture books with older students too. My grade 8s love the picture books we read, but I often choose specific books to practice inferencing or questioning. Dr. Seuss is great for all ages, because the message is often more mature or "big picture"





This was a very detailed blog post with a ton of ideas and apps that you can use for Dr. Seuss Day



No comments:

Post a Comment