Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Monday 13 February 2012

Feb 13 - In the classroom

Back in the same classroom for more than one day. It is unfortunate the teacher is still ill, but noce to get to know the students.

I also enjoy being in this class because there is a SMARTboard, which I am becoming more and more comfortable using as a TTOC.

What is nice is that once you learn a few basics you can use it for the shape of the day, what to write in your planners, notes, instructions, anything.

I also love the interactive components - especially the balloon pop. I like to put options or answers behind the balloons and children touch the balloon which pops it and reveals text underneath.



No comments:

Post a Comment