Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Thursday 27 December 2012

Yawn Busters...

I was looking into interactive classroom activities, not only for use in the classroom, but to use in workshops I put on for new teachers and TTOCs. Nothing is worse than a lecture style (though it has it's place) lesson. I need to get up and move (unless it is early morning and I haven't had my coffee!)

I found this site: http://www.yawnbuster.com/Yawnbuster_attentiontrainers.html

With a name like "yawn buster" it caught my attention! The fact that it said "click here for free trial" lost most of my attention.

Still, browsing the free trial, samples and previews, there are some great ideas that you may wish to purchase or create yourself/adapt.



2 comments:

  1. I really like your article and I really appreciate it and I hope you continue to bring good articles like this. I have an article about click-through speed testing. This article shows right click speed test how helpful it is to choose the right number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article was fun to read. Thanks for joining us. Clearly, he has great insight into this. I am happy to find a website that provides a lot of information about artists. How to choose the right number using a spinner wheel is described in the article spin the wheel find your answers.

    ReplyDelete