Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Thursday 2 May 2013

CURRENTLY: May




Listening - to my fan blowing, it is actually hot enough to turn it on today =) Summer is near!
Loving - my puppy snuggles, she is 5 months old now!
Thinking - about the election coming up May 14, I am doing a lot with the local candidate I support as well as some work with my local union to call and remind teachers to vote for public education!
Wanting - to get rid of the cough I have... busy week, not enough rest, the cold/sinus infection I have has got the best of me!
Needing - to re-organize my work bag, it is stuffed with things from a very busy week, lot's of meetings, lengthy to do list.
Summer Bucket List - camping... tent, camp fire, swimming in the lake... we didn't get to it last summer and I regret it entirely!

Check out Farley's awesome blog - she is the fab blogger who does "CURRENTLY" each month!!
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.ca/2013/05/may-currently.html

No comments:

Post a Comment