Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Summer Reading List?

Photo: YES! 
From http://weareteachers.tumblr.com/post/79354872271

I have not read as much as usual the past few months... and as I see my 'reading list' get longer and longer, I am reminded that it is time to unplug, unwind, grab a cup of tea (or iced tea with this weather) and sit back to escape with a great book.

What is on your list?

Here are only a few from mine:

  • On Looking: Eleven walks with expert eyes - Alexander Horowitz
  • Outliers: Malcolm Gladwell
  • The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - steig larsson
  • We were liars - E. Lockhart
  • Jodi Picoult - anything by her - eventually I will have read them all
  • Janet Evanovich - I want to read the entire Stephanie Plum Series... I am only about half way
  • Fourth of July Creek - Smith Henderson
  • The Vacationers - Emma Straub
  • Outlander Series - Diana Gabaldon - This series comes highly recommended by friends
What am I missing? Please comment with suggestions below - I love YA and novels with interesting plot and well developed characters. Variety of genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment