Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Sunday 15 September 2013

Sunday Twitter Chats #bcedchat #21stedchat

Tonight is #bcedchat and #21stedchat

Last week I participated and created a Storify you can check out here:
 
#21stedchat from Sept 8, 2013

#bcedchat from Sept. 8, 2013

Not sure I can tune in tonight as I have plans, but I will try! You should def. check it out!


In fact, check out this list of weekly chats for teachers: Google Drive - List of Twitter Weekly Chats for Educators


I chose a few I really like and added them into my smartphone calendar with alerts for each week so I remember to tune in if I can, or at least read the archives afterward!

It's a great way to grow your PLN!

No comments:

Post a Comment