Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Get Outdoors: Kindness ROCKS


I have seen the trend of rock decorating and I love it. It is so easy. Collect rocks, decorate them with positive, kind messages, leave them on trails and outside. This has been a trend for a while and it is awesome.

At the time of writing this (and scheduling it to post in about a month) we are just entering a time of self isolation and quarantine from the COVID-19 virus and so I am not sure if touching rocks and leaving them outside is a great idea at the moment, but, what a nice positive way to spread joy under normal circumstances.

Image result for kindness rocks


Kindness Rocks:



Image result for kindness rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment