Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Doc Cams for teaching

I have used doc cams for workshops and in Pro D sessions. I love that you can just plop a text book onto the screen, or demonstrate a lesson (eye dissection for example)

What is neat is that you can freeze/capture images, zoom in on them, or show things in real time, 3D, live action....

They can be pricey, but they are awesome in classrooms! I wish every class had one, along with a SMARTboard - oh the possibilities...

Check this blog out for more on doc cams

1 comment:

  1. Document cameras>overhead projectors

    No copying things on see-through plastic
    No vis-a-vis marker stains that last all day
    No glare of overhead light to scorch your retinas.

    Kids today don't know how good they have it LOL

    ReplyDelete