Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Teacher's Hall Pass










Found this cool blog post on some teacher blogs I follow and decided to participate.... HALL PASS for teachers....

Product
I love my SMARTboard in my class. It allows me to experiment with so many interactive lessons.

Area
Right now it is the "nobility table" We are doing "The Feudal Games" and each student has a role in the system. The king and queen have a large table in the corner of class where they can oversee everyone and it is near the teachers desk so it is nice.

Signal
Right now it is just a simple "regardez moi" then "ecoutez" because I teach them FSL (French) I like to use those commands throughout the day.

Sanity
Is it a cop out to say my prep block? Last block of the day is prep and it is often when I eat my lunch (finally) and update our class website with homework and copy tomorrow (or next weeks) handouts and create SMARTboard lessons and get organized. Also, the SEA in my class is amazing and keeps me sane, it is great having another adult in the room some of the day to work with.


VIA http://tunstalltimes.blogspot.ca/2013/02/hall-pass-linky.html

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I love my smart board too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is a great suggestion and, as always, you have such a great way with words.
    Thanks for your wise and entertaining thoughts. will be here again
    best travel tripods

    ReplyDelete